Why I chose the Team-Celestini
The grounding in the present and the conscious projection to the future have fueled the pleasure and conviction of working in this team
What entitled me to join the Team-Celestini
- Head of Strength & Conditioning Training.
- Head of Power Training.
- Head of Prevention & Athletic Training.
What I do in the Team-Celestini
- The main duties of the role are implementing a strenght & conditioning plan for professional players, supervision of players within the strength, power, hypertrophy and prevention programmes.
- Designing tailored strength and conditioning plans to suit needs of individual players.
- Conducting regular testing, monitoring and recording of progress of players within programmes.
- Working with other fitness, physiotherapy, medical and coaching staff ensuring a proper and holistic approach to the development of players.
- Professional Licence for Strength and Conditioning Coaching F.I.G.C. (Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio, Coverciano)
- Heallthcare, Messeur and Physiotherapist (Istituto Enrico Fermi, Perugia)
- Diplome DUEPP: Diplome Universitarie Européen de Préparation Physique en Sport Collectif, Tennis et Ski Alpi (Universitè Claude Bernarde Lyon 1
- Master degrees in sciences and techniques of training and sports (Scuola Universitaria Interfacoltà di Scienze Motorie, Torino)
Subscribe to our mailing list